Software DevelopmentFrom custom app development and UX design to prototyping and integration, we have you covered
Powerful applications that solve complex business problems
With over a decade of experience in software development, ERGOS offers a complete range of custom software services for a wide variety of industries. We adopt an agile methodology to facilitate our development process and create seamless communication with our clients and ensure they’re getting the most from their investments. We can assist you at any stage of the software development life cycle, from conceptualization and business analysis to prototyping and deployment. Our developers specialize in full stack, AI/ML, big data, analytics, and massive parallel processing, as well as web, mobile, and app integration projects.
A single piece of software may not fit your business needs. We will work with you to design, create, deploy and maintain a custom software that is unique to you and your operational processes. You will be involved in every part of the decision making process so we can capture exactly what you have in mind.
Here’s what our software development process looks like
If you’re interested in software development,
you may also be interested in…
Next-gen connectivity solutions for businesses in the digital age
Expert insights and advice from high-caliber IT consultants
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the examples of custom software?
There are many different types of custom software, but some common examples include
1. Custom business software that helps companies run their operations more efficiently. This can include things like invoicing software, order tracking software, and HR management software.
2. Custom software for specific industries or applications. For example, there are tailormade software programs for medical clinics, legal firms, construction companies, and so on.
3. Custom-made gaming or multimedia applications. These can be anything from simple puzzle games to complex 3D simulations.
4. Specialized software tools used by professionals in specific fields. For example, there is custom software for architects, engineers, chefs, photographers, and so on.
5. Educational software that helps students learn in more interactive and effective ways.
6. Customized operating systems or “distros” that are tailored to specific needs or preferences.
7. Scripts and programs that automate various tasks or processes.
8. Embedded software that is installed on devices like computers, cell phones, routers, and so on.
9. Mobile apps that are designed for specific platforms like iOS, Android, Windows Phone, etc.
10. Wearable tech apps such as fitness trackers, smartwatches, and so on.
What are the phases of custom software development?
The phases of custom software development typically include the following steps:
1. Planning and requirements gathering. This is the phase where you define your objectives, goals, and needs.
2. Design and prototyping. This is when you create a mockup or prototype of your software to get an idea of how it will look and feel.
3. Development. This is the actual coding and programming of your software.
4. Testing and quality assurance. Once the software is developed, it needs to be thoroughly tested to ensure that it works as intended and meets all quality standards.
5. Deployment and maintenance. This is when your software is finally ready to be used by your users. It will also need to be maintained over time, with periodic updates and upgrades.
What do custom software development companies do?
Custom software development companies create software solutions that are designed to meet the specific needs of their clients. This can involve anything from developing a brand new application from scratch to modifying an existing program to better suit the client’s needs.
In most cases, the process begins with a consultation with the client in order to get a better understanding of their specific needs. From there, the development team will create a blueprint for the software and begin building it. Once the software is completed, it will be put through a rigorous testing process to ensure that it meets all of the client’s expectations. Finally, once everything is finalized, the software will be delivered to the client and they can begin using it.
Custom software development companies usually have a team of experienced developers who are well-versed in a variety of programming languages and software platforms. This allows them to create solutions for clients that are using a variety of different technologies.
What is custom application software?
Custom application software is a type of software that is specifically designed to meet the needs of a particular customer or client. It’s created to solve a specific problem or address a specific need that isn’t being met by off-the-shelf software applications.
In most cases, custom application software is developed by a team of experienced software developers who have a deep understanding of the customer’s specific needs. They work closely with the customer to design a solution that meets those needs, and then they build the software from scratch. Once it’s completed, the software is put through a rigorous testing process to ensure that it works as intended.