- “Personal data” and “personal information” are data about an identified or identifiable individual that are within the scope of the Directive, received by an organization in the United States from the European Union, and recorded in any form.
- “Processing” of personal data means any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure or dissemination, and erasure or destruction.
- “Controller” means a person or organization which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
Collection and Processing of Information
ERGOS Customers and website visitors:
- ERGOS collects and stores personal information and could consist of first and last name, email address, telephone number(s) and employer information (company name, physical work address, IP addresses).
- ERGOS may collect personal information via the ERGOS.com website through electronic form collection which in turn will be used to contact you regarding fulfillment of our services.
- We use this information to fulfill our contractual obligations for goods and services as well as aggregating the data to analyze interest and trends to better service our clients. As part of our services, ERGOS will periodically send newsletters electronically in efforts to educate and inform our clients.
- We commit to cooperate and comply with the European Data Protection Authorities (DPAs) with regard to all collected data (considered NON-HR) transferred from the EU.
For current, prospective and former Employees of our UK operations:
- We commit to cooperate and comply with the European Data Protection Authorities (DPAs) with regard to human resource data transferred from the EU in the context of our employment relationship.
ERGOS commits to only utilize the information obtained in the manners listed above.
Data Transfers to Third Parties
Third Party Agents or Service Providers
Third Party Data Controller
ERGOS does not sell or lease data lists to any third parties. ERGOS may utilize software as a service for billing and account management duties relating to standard business operations with customers.
- You have the right to request access to all personal data.
- You have the right to review and correct personal information.
- You have the right to request removal of any or all information for which ERGOS controls.
- You have the right to limit the use of your personal information within ERGOS.
- You have the right to restrict the sharing of your personal information with any 3rd party.
Please use the contact information below to exercise any of the rights listed above and ERGOS will respond timely.
Pursuant to the Privacy Shield Supplemental Principle of verification, ERGOS has chosen to self-certify.
Questions or Complaints?
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, ERGOS Technology Partners commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact ERGOS either at email@example.com or via postal mail:
ERGOS Technology Partners Inc.
Attn: Privacy Shield Inquiry
6110 Clarkson Lane
Houston, TX 77055
If you have not received a timely or satisfactory response to your question or complaint, please contact the independent recourse mechanism below:
HR Recourse Mechanism:
EU Data Protection Authorities (DPAs)
Non-HR Recourse Mechanism
EU Data Protection Authorities (DPAs)
Under specific circumstances outlined by the Policy Shield Framework, the individual may invoke binding arbitration.
Our dedication to the protection of your privacy is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. In certain situations, ERGOS may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.