Network ServicesWe build, deploy, and support your network — optimal performance guaranteed
Network Services are critical to your operations
The one thing businesses can’t go without is a reliable network services company to ensure that your network distribution is always on and optimized for peak performance. System administration, user management, email and printing are four types of network services that make up your network infrastructure. From site inspection and blueprint design to deployment and ongoing support, ERGOS provides truly end-to-end managed network services. Whether you need to install a new wireless network, replace your current infrastructure, or relocate to another premises, our certified engineers can get the project done on time and well within your budget.
Why do SMBs and enterprises entrust ERGOS network services?
Corporate Wi-Fi installation
First, our engineers will perform a thorough site survey to determine sources of interference and best coverage areas. Then they’ll create an infrastructure blueprint to ensure that the best possible wireless network can be implemented within your business environment. Finally, we’ll install your wireless infrastructure and provide ongoing support to ensure you always have reliable, super-fast internet.
If you’re interested in network services,
you may also be interested in…
Managed IT Services
All-inclusive IT support plans that cover every aspect of your office technology
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the 5 types of computer networking services?
There are five types of computer networking services:
1. Local Area Network (LAN) – A LAN connects computers and devices in a limited geographical area, like a home, office, or school. A LAN can be wired or wireless.
2. Wide Area Network (WAN) – A WAN connects LANs across a large geographical area, like a city, state, or country. A WAN can be wired or wireless.
3. Metropolitan Area Network (MAN) – A MAN is a type of WAN that covers a smaller geographical area than a WAN, like a city. A MAN can be wired or wireless.
4. Global Area Network (GAN) – A GAN is the largest type of network and connects LANs and WANs across the globe. A GAN can be wired or wireless.
5. Cloud Computing – Cloud computing is a type of network service that provides remote access to shared resources, like software applications and data storage, over the Internet.
What is the importance of computer network services?
Computer networking services are essential for enterprises. They provide a way for employees to communicate and share files and information. Enterprise networks can be divided into different types of networks, such as local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), and global area networks (GANs). Each type of network has its own advantages and disadvantages.
LANs are limited to a specific geographical area, such as a home, office, or school. They are typically faster and more reliable than other types of networks. WANs connect LANs across a large geographical area, such as a city, state, or country. They are typically slower than LANs, but they offer more flexibility and are less expensive to set up. MANs are a type of WAN that covers a smaller geographical area than a WAN, like a city. They offer the best of both worlds by combining the speed and reliability of LANs with the flexibility and affordability of WANs.
GANs are the largest type of network and connect LANs and WANs across the globe. They offer the best performance and are the most expensive to set up. Cloud computing is a type of network service that provides remote access to shared resources, like software applications and data storage, over the Internet. It is growing in popularity because it is affordable and scalable.