INFINIT has partnered directly with the Microsoft Online Services team through a special API program to help promote and evangelize for their newest cloud hosting platform release, BPOS (Business Productivity Online Suite).
As a part of this API program, INFINIT has released a special Partner of Record (POR) BPOS promotion to help customers control their IT budgets and offset both the monthly service and upfront migration costs.
INFINIT is offering over $7,000 in savings to help make this a viable decision for both small and larger organizations.
BPOS Promotional Offer Benefits Include:
- Select CompleteCare+ Premium or Ultimate package and monthly cost is reduced to include BPOS (a $3,000 value)
- Take advantage of trying our expert IT management services first hand with one free month of any CompleteCare service package (Pro, Premium or Ultimate – minimum value of $1250)
- First day of BPOS migration costs included for free (a $1200 value)
- All CompleteCare+ setup fees waived (a $1500 value)
What Are The Requirements?
What’s the catch? No surprises, no hidden costs. Just meet these three requirements and we’ll honor all of the incredible IT savings listed above.
- Minimum of 25 users required
- Must select INFINIT as the official Partner of Record when purchasing Microsoft Business Productivity Online Suite
- 12-month minimum commitment of Microsoft BPOS and CompleteCare+ service package
Read more details about INFINIT BPOS Promotion
Over the past few months of testing the product, migrating our own and customers’ environment up to the cloud, we’ve found many tips, tricks and strategies to helping customers ensure a smooth migration. It’s definitely a big decision for many organizations who have a stable, working infrastructure to pick up and move their network online.
A few instant ROI benefits customers have seen so far in moving their core applications to Microsoft Online Services:
- Reduced management time: Customers can manage their entire environment through a user-friendly web console, which reduces the amount of on-staff resources required to manage complex Exchange and SharePoint environments
- Instant disaster recovery: Why invest the capital upfront to build it yourself when Microsoft has invested billions of dollars in a high-performing, instantly scalability, geo-redundant infrastructure?
- Access to latest software releases: One of the downsides of implementing and managing everything in-house in your own office or data center is you’re always a few steps behind the latest tech releases. Looking to take advantage of Exchange Server 2010 or MOSS 2007? Get all of your hardware, software and licensing costs rolled into one flat manageable cost per user. And when the newest releases come out, you’ll be first on board to take advantage of all the benefits.